Saturday, May 17, 2008

Best tips

Wow, that's great, more people should know about this! That's what this blog is all about. It is about things that makes me feel great. That is what I want to talk about.

Do I have specific areas in mind? The only restriction is that I only write about things I personally experienced and that left me with a positive feeling. I'll only publish positive stories.

Is everything I experience positive? Of cause not, but there are plenty of sites with complaints, for negative stories. Am I really from this planet? Nothing is just positive? True enough. Therefor I'll inject some critical notes when necessary. On the other hand, when it is only a bad story to tell, forget it ...

What do I want to write about?
  • Magnapan speakers
  • Pueblo Espagnol
  • "The Fist Of God" from Fredrick Forsyth
  • Aga cooker
  • and more to come
As you can see, lots of different issues. All have at least one thing in common: I feel positive about these.

No comments: